- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – Halfshaft,Left – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, this operation consists of removal and installation, dissassembly and reassembly of the Axle Shaft Assembly and replacement of the Axle Shaft.]
- CHECK ALL FLUID LEVELS, FILTERS, BELT, HOSES, BATTERY, TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION.
- CHECK DAMAGE TO DRIVER FRONT SUSPENSION
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – 4WD Lower,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – 4WD Upper,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check ridie height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel and reset Steering Angle Sensor.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Left – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod End.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing In
RYAN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/15/2021