- Complete oil change and chassis lubrication if applicable. Check all fluid levels, filters, belt, hoses, battery, tire pressure and condition.
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE ALONG WITH INSPECTION.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove and Replace – Both Sides
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Diagnose No Start/Hard Start
ANN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/12/2019