- COMPLETE OIL CHANGE AND CHASSIS LUBRICATION IF APPLICABLE. INCLUDES CHECKING FLUIDS, FILTERS, BELT, HOSES, BATTERY, TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION.
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE ALONG WITH INSPECTION.
- RESET TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check ridie height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel and reset Steering Angle Sensor.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
DAN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/15/2019