CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-24T22:02:21+00:002012 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-24T22:02:21+00:00
- Check tire for leak, repair puncture.
- COMPLETE OIL CHANGE AND CHASSIS LUBRICATION IF APPLICABLE USING GM DEXOS1 MOTOR OIL. CHECK ALL FLUID LEVELS, FILTERS, BELT(S), HOSES, BATTERY, TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – 1500,4WD Lower,Both Sides – [Includes: R&I Shock Assembly. Includes: R&I Drive Axle.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check ridie height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel and reset Steering Angle Sensor.
- ROTATE TIRES FOR OPTIMUM TREAD LIFE, INSPECT BRAKES AND RETORQUE LUG NUTS TO SPECS.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – 1500 Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
JACOB B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/20/2020