CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-07T23:00:48+00:002008 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-07T23:00:48+00:00
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR (REMOVED) – Refinish BOTH – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- INCLUDING PADS AND ROTORS
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
SARAH H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/5/2020